Hi, I’m Carol from petitestyleonline.com!
I help petite women in the UK and US who are 5’4 & under to find stylish petite clothes that flatters and fits.
- Have you ever been into a clothing store and found that the smallest size is still too big?
- Do you often find that sleeves on tops and jackets are too way long?
- Are you tired of getting your trousers, skirts and dresses shortened?
- Do you struggle to find dresses to fit you on bust, waist and hips?
- Do you find it difficult to get shoes and bracelets to fit your petite feet and wrists?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, this is where petitestyleonline.com can help.
Want to know more about me? Here are some common questions I get asked:
1. How petite are you?
I’m only 5 ft 1” tall and wear a UK dress size 8/10.
2. What makes you a petite style expert?
- Being petite, I know the style challenges that petite women face on a daily basis.
- I have spent the past 8 years working as an image consultant and personal stylist. I trained with First Impressions, one of Europe’s leading image training companies. Over half of the ladies who I have styled are petite!
- I have worked with a number of shopping centres and boutiques including the Trafford Centre, which is the UK’s largest shopping centre.
- I have appeared on local radio stations such as BBC Radio Manchester.
- I also work as an Online Tutor for students who are studying to become an Image Consultant and Personal Stylist.
3. Where can I find out more about you?
When I’m not blogging I like to:
- Spend time with my other half Jason. We’ve been together for 11 happy years.
- Read other petite style blogs and surfing the internet looking at ‘pretty’ clothes.
Read chic lit novels. My favourite books are the Sophie Kinsella ‘Shopaholic’ Series which begins with The Secret Dreamworld Of A Shopaholic
4. How can I keep up with your blog?
5. How do I contact you?
You can contact me via the social media links above or send me a message via the Contact Page.
I’d love to hear from you so don’t be shy 🙂
I hope you have enjoyed this little introduction to me and petitestyleonline.com. Come and have browse through the blog to start solving your style dilemmas.